This website was developed as part of the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) Diabetes in Pregnancy National Development Programme (2013-2016).
The NDSS would like to acknowledge the support of:
- The Diabetes in Pregnancy Expert Reference Group (ERG) for their contribution to website content and development
- Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society (ADIPS) for permission to use the Australian Aboriginal Women’s Health Resources
- NDSS Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander National Development Programme for permission to use the diabetes and pregnancy HITNET video
- Diabetes Victoria, Western Health and Monash Health for permission to use the Sexual health and contraceptive choices for young women with type 1 diabetes booklet
- The Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) for permisison to use the ADEA Sick Day Management Consumer Resource and Action Plan
Thank you to the women with diabetes and health professionals from across Australia and who provided feedback on the website during the development process.